Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bones Breaking Thai Message

Well , on Sat. afternoon last week, I went to Summit Usj With Nick & Shen Z jalan2 cuci mata.. and decided to try out the Thai message at the Thai Fair. So we went in and take the rm35 for full body / hr ( with clothes on of coz - i know what you guys start to thinking ) and was getting ready to have a relaxation message.
Mana tau, my massuer was a fat lady , I waz like habissss.. aha.. shen z and nick all the way laughing la coz theirs 1 half of her size. According to Shen Z , nick massuer was good la coz last time he came and had her. We are actually next to each other only , so by looking at my expression , tells it all.

So the along the massage process , I was making all sorts of noises. haha.. cant control macho anymore.. felt like all the bones at my limbs was smashed 1 by 1. Then as for back messages , the massuer was standing on top of my back whom weight arnd 100kg.. . At that time , I was numb till wanna scream also no voice comes out. ahah... Face was red till like bloods wanna burst out from all the pores in the body.. ahah..

Luckily I was able to come out in 1 piece and to you now aha. I had a nice nap afterthat ,so it showed the techniques was correct as it really relaxed you body .but the pain might be too much for me too handle. haha.

okais.. happy having message session whenever you free coz its feels gooooddd!
remember No pain No Gain ='>

Aza Aza Fighting. ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha...
make me laughing non-stop...
funny ler...
very syok izzit?
got fatty gal help u massage,
nice hor???
hehe,next time go again dun forget jor me ok?

Raykziee said...

ahah For Sure.. u gotto try ir urself.. mmg ichiban!

make sure you pick ur own size 1 oo. or else. ahah. vomit blood.

Aza Aza Fighting =)

Anonymous said...

can't control macho at last eh? :P I can imagine the pain.. and the cracking sound of the bones.. aih!

La-Q said...

err... I love massage, the harder the better... Maybe shud try that sometime.
Lately all the massages I get are the slow no power, little bit of touch massage and I had to pay a fortune for that kind of massage.

Raykziee said...

haha dandelion..mmg macho also kemek ler kena pijak cam tu aha.. yeah. i think i broke a few small bones aha..

wah la-q shud tell me earlier mer.. come2, i bring u there.. aha.. mmg powderfulll 1.. guarenteed satisfaction and worth ur penny. eheh./
nvm, next time kay.. =0)

MK said...

ah gan!!

Raykziee said...

Ah MK.. ehe i dah add ur happening link in your blog. hehe =)

@~~Aza Aza Fighting =.>